Posted Aug 26, 2021 - Job ID No. 05
Euro Systems® is looking for a Contracts Manager for its building projects all over the Middle East. The candidate should be based in Dubai, UAE.
- Overseeing the conditions and qualifications on commercial bids.
- Planning, estimating and agreeing on budgets and construction schedules.
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing the legalities of contracts and help negotiate terms and conditions with clients and third parties before drawing up legal documents to outline terms of service and project deliverables.
- Facilitate the Contract change and prepare the relevant variation orders.
- To manage and ensure contract standards, procedures and processes are applied across all activities within the business unit.
- Ensure commercial risks and opportunities are identified and mitigated.
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, contractors, sub-contractors, legal teams and the Client’s representatives
- Oversee Invoicing at the end of a project.
- BE Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Law
- Chartered QS
Does this sound like you?
The candidate should have a minimum of 10-12 years of experience in Construction Claims Management throughout the GCC.