Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and take complete responsibility of site and project management, supervise and coordinate with production team.
- Responsible of site and project management.
- Read the project specification, and contract program and ensure the material and technical submittal and obtain approval.
- Prepare the Method of Statement, study the approved shop drawings, arrange material take-off & procurement follow up
- Visit the site and confirm that drawings and details comply with site conditions. If not, raise the concern with management & to Main Contractor.
- Follow-up for Site measurements and coordination with contractor.
- Ensure that suitable scaffolding or cradle is available to meet the installation schedule.
- Request Management to provide total man-hours allotted to each project.
- Follow up material delivery from production (Factory).
- Ensure that site is ready for installation prior to material delivery.
- Ensure that material is delivered to site along with Fabrication Drawing & reconfirm that received material is in good condition and stored in a safe
place. If not, inform to production in charge for immediate action for the needful.
- Ensure that you have raised Material Inspection Request (M.I.R) prior to installation and Work
- Inspection Request (W.I.R) from time to time during the progress of the installation.
- Provide daily progress reports to ensure that progress billing will be done accordingly.
- Update management from time to time if any inconvenience at the site, especially when losing man-hours or team getting idle at the site.
- Ensure that material is protected and safe after installation till handing over.
- During work in progress, visit completed work / installed area and ensure that installed material is in a safe condition. If not, send advance notice to
Main Contractor (if due to others work our material is getting damaged).
- Obtain work completion certificate immediately upon job completion.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Does this sound like you?The candidate should have a high-level in English, both in communication and writing skills and should have a clear email correspondence skill. Should be energetic and eager to perform, maintain and manage the sites effectively. The Candidate should be from an Electrical/Civil Engineering Background with 7 years experience in this position and have worked in the GCC market. Candidate with Civil Engineering Background should have Dubai Municipality approved certificate. The candidate must have a valid UAE license.