Euro Systems® is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer with a background in Mechanical/Civil Engineering with knowledge of Architectural Glazing systems ( Curtain Wall systems, Sliding Glass Doors, Bi-fold Doors, etc) and active knowledge of the Aluminium & Glazing industry. The candidate must have a strong work ethic and confidence to actively seek new outdoor project sales opportunities. The candidate must have active experience in the construction/architecture market in UAE and experience in Commercial and Residential Projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate Sales by specifying Euro Systems Products
- Visit Sites daily and generate leads
- Provide technical Support
- Give applicable suggestions as per the customer's needs and requirements.
- Use of your technical know-how to explain to prospective clients the benefits of our products
- Suggest and provide design input incorporating Euro Systems Products
- Improve product knowledge
- Specify all Euro Systems product range as assigned by Management.
- Conduct meetings daily with Architects, Clients and Consultants daily to promote our systems.
- Follow up on deals daily
- Identify opportunities to expand the business and build on the relationship with existing clients.
- Develop accurate and consistent bids with the help of relevant departments.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, translate them to the design team.
- Coordinate with the production and finance team, ensure that products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner and keep them updated with the status of their order/service weekly.
- During the transaction and post-sale, it is the role of the sales engineer to address client concerns or implement glitches with upper management.
- Analyze sales: marketing and other reports to gain insights into improving performance and maximising growth.
- Meet with Project Managers / Engineers to get feedback about execution, quality and successful handover of project execution.
- Achieve assigned sales targets by the deadline given by management
- Customer relationship management, involve in negotiation and assist in resolving complaints.
- Use the CRM effectively and input data accurately.
- Follow marketing guidelines as per company policy and assist marketing team.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Architecture/Interior Design
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Architectural Knowledge
- Customer Services Background
- Background in Interior Design/Architecture
- Knowledge of CRM system
- Good at MS Office and mail communication
Does this sound like you?
The candidate should be energetic and eager to learn about the company's history, be passionate to work and have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Construction/Architectural & Interior sales in the UAE and have a valid UAE Driving License.